Apple Park Plush Toys
Hypoallergenic sustainable corn fiber filler
Packaging: recycled paper printed with soy ink
Every choice we make today has an impact on the future of our children and our planet. Making conscious decisions about our buying choices that support sustainable living can:
- protect our forests
- encourage biodiversity
- preserve natural habitats
- keep water pure
- reduce waste in landfills
- ensure healthy living
The rise of asthma and other serious medical issues in children are being linked to chemicals in their environment. Our naturally hypoallergenic products are made from 100% certified organic cotton and are free from harmful chemicals and carcinogenic materials.
It's good to be green for our health, our environment, our children and our future.
- Conventional cotton crops are responsible for 25% of the insecticides and 10% of the pesticides used globally each year. When shopping for your baby's toys and clothing, avoid synthetic materials. Opt for items that are made with certified organic cotton.
- Organic baby food is more nutritional and free of chemicals that may harm your baby's sensitive system. Buying local organic whole foods to steam and puree is the most healthy food option for your baby.
- Organic farming saves energy, protects water quality and keeps harmful chemicals out of our environment. Conventional farming pollutes by using toxic chemicals, pesticides, fungicides, synthetic fertilizers and consumes more petroleum than any other single industry.
- When decorating your babies nursery remember that paint can be harmful because it contains volatile organic compounds (VOC's). Don't fret too much, there are many options for you that are safe, stylish, and affordable. Just type VOC free paint into your search engine and you will take the first step in creating a safe environment for your baby.
For more green tips, join our mailing list.
All our organic materials comply with international organic standards: GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard or OE 100 - Organic Exchange Standard
ASTM F963-08 - American Society for Testing & Materials for Toy Safety
AZO DYE FREE free of mutagenic & carcinogenic dyes
CERTIFIED NON-TOXIC & NON-PHTHALATE
ICTI Certified Factory Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act & International Council of Toy Industries
OEKO - TEX STANDARD LOW IMPACT DYE Global Textile Testing
ORGANIC TRADE ASSOCIATION MEMBER Encourages global sustainability
CONTAINS NO: HARMFUL CHEMICAL DYES, SYNTHETIC PESTISIDES, PVC (polyvinyl chloride) or POLYESTER Fillings
THE PACKAGING IS PRINTED ON RECYCLED PAPER WITH SOY INK
More from this collection
- Abby's Lane
- Baby Carriers
- Baby Wearing Video Tutorials
- Cloth Diaper Accessories
- Cloth Diaper Covers/ Sets
- Diaper Inserts/Liners
- Exclusive Updates and Promotions
- Fitteds & Pocket Fitteds
- For Moms
- For the Home
- Gift Certificates
- Gifts for Baby
- One Size Diapers
- Pocket Diapers
- Sale Items
- Swim Diapers/Sun Hats
- Training Pants
- Used Baby Carriers
- Wool Diapering