Best Bottoms Training Pants
Availability: In Stock
The Newest Product in the Best Bottom Full Circle System
The Best Bottom Training Pant is economical, easy to use and the #1 choice of toddlers!
Through thorough testing, toddlers chose the Best Bottom Training Pant because it looks and feels like REAL underwear!
- The soft and stretchy cotton outer makes it easy for them to pull up and down on their own.
- The waterproof zone on the inner protects from accidents and allows you to snap out the wet insert and snap a new one in, reusing the training pant and saving you even more money!
- The training pant is sized (potty trainers rarely change sizes during the time they are training) and we found that a one-size training pant with snaps on the front was labeled as a diaper by toddlers.
- Why no snaps on the sides? Side snapping training pants were also called out by toddlers as diapers. For the occasional #2 accident, simply have your toddler stand while you slip the trainer to their ankles and snap out the soiled insert.
Size, Weight, and Measurements
|Small (2T)||20-28 lbs.||15"-20"||12"-12.25"||7.5"|
|Medium (3T)||25-35 lbs.||16"-22"||13"-13.25"||8"|
|Large (4T)||30-40 lbs.||17"-25"||14"-14.25"||8.5"|
|X-Large (5T)||35-50 lbs.||18"-26"||14.5"-15.5"||8.75"|
More from this collection
- Abby's Lane
- Baby Carriers
- Baby Wearing Video Tutorials
- Cloth Diaper Accessories
- Cloth Diaper Covers/ Sets
- Diaper Inserts/Liners
- Exclusive Updates and Promotions
- Fitteds & Pocket Fitteds
- For Moms
- For the Home
- Gift Certificates
- Gifts for Baby
- One Size Diapers
- Pocket Diapers
- Sale Items
- Swim Diapers/Sun Hats
- Training Pants
- Used Baby Carriers
- Wool Diapering