Sustainablebabyish Wool Covers
KNIT WOOL COVERS*
|x-small||5-15 lbs||0-5 mos|
|small||12-23 lbs||4-12 mos|
|medium||22-30 lbs||12-28 mos|
|med-long||28-35 lbs||28 mos+|
|large||30-60 lbs||28 mos +|
Medium/Long soakers will have the rise of a large soaker, with all measurements the same as a medium :)
soft, stretchy, durable, & ultra absorbent.
a year-round, day & night essential for cloth diapering.
sustainablebabyish knit covers are made from öko-tex certified wool yarns and are double-layer knit, making them breathable, soft, and comfortable–perfect for cloth diapered children from newborns to toddlers. sustainablebabyish knit wool covers have a high rise to cover one-size diapers, prefolds, and all sustainablebabyish fitteds, flats, and snapless-multi diapers.
content: 93% wool | 7% lycra.
care: hand wash, lanolize, lay flat to dry – do not machine wash.
öko-tex certified wool yarns & dye, made in a socially and environmentally responsible knit house in China.
the sustainablebabyish knits line is in the one diaper-one treeTM program. the hang tags are made of plantable, wildflower, recycled stock – when you are done with the tag plant in potting soil or your garden, add water, & watch your flowers grow.
What makes Sloomb wool different?
- Sustainablebabyish knits are the softest machine knit wool in the industry
- All knits are double layer throughout for a natural, breathable, and bulletproof solution for year-round use
- Wool is an economical choice - only 3-4 wool covers are needed to successfully cloth diaper and generally need to be washed once every few weeks
- Longies keep little legs legs protected and are extremely durable for everyday use by active children
- Longies are used as both a diaper cover and pants, no extra cover is needed, making cloth diapering easy and convenient
- Beautiful and rich colors from environmentally friendly dyes and dyeing methods that meet the industry's highest standards, thereby ensuring the correct criteria for color stability, color fastness and the use of non-toxic additives
- Our commitment to using wool that is farmed practicing ecologically sustainable methods
- Our wool is spun and dyed in GOTS, Öko-Tex, and ISO 9001:2000 certified facilities that meet the highest standards of quality, environmental protection and cultural and social commitment
- Plantable hangtags = no waste packaging
More from this collection
- Abby's Lane
- Baby Carriers
- Baby Wearing Video Tutorials
- Blankets & Swaddles
- Cloth Diaper Accessories
- Cloth Diaper Covers/ Sets
- Cloth Diapers
- Diaper Inserts/Liners
- Exclusive Updates and Promotions
- Fitteds & Pocket Fitteds
- For Moms
- For the Home
- Gift Certificates
- Gifts for Baby
- Mommycon 2017
- One Size Diapers
- Play Time & Books
- Pocket Diapers
- Sale Items
- Swim Diapers/Sun Hats
- Training Pants
- Used Baby Carriers
- Wool Diapering