Tula Baby Carrier- Standard Size
Finn, an exclusive print. Fabric designed and printed in the US:
Finn Tulas may have a small amount of tiny pin-sized missed dye spots. Dye spots look like tiny air bubbles from the sharks, an example is below:
Gnome Place Like Home below, cotton fabric designed and printed in the U.S. Exclusive to Abby's Lane:
Tula Baby Carriers is the ultimate baby carrier. You will not need anything else, as you can use Tula to carry a newborns and a toddler, all the way till your child is about 4 year old. Tula Carrier is compatible with the Tula Infant Insert and with the Tula "Free to Grow" toddler extensions.
Tula Infant Insert allows wearing infants from 3.5 kg. The Tula "Free to Grow" extensions attach to the panel of the carrier and allow you to comfortably wear your older children.
This carrier comes with:
• Removable, regulated hood
• Instruction brochure
• Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
• Hip belt: 8" length
• Weight of the carrier - 2 lbs
• Shoulder straps:
The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20" and 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expended. The webbing attached to the strap is also additional 29" long.
Benefits of Tula Carriers:• Newborn to toddler from 15 - 45 lbs
• Front and back carry
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
• Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
• Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
• Highest quality buckles and belts with safety certificates
• Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
• Hood to support baby's head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
• Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
• Three section hip belt that contours around waist
• Machine Washable
Baby Carrier Instructions
Tula Ergonomic Baby Carriers comply with the European Safety Norm for Soft Carriers EN 13209- 2:2006.
The Front & Back (below) Carry is designed for children not less than 7kg. If your baby is under 7 kg, please use our instructions for Infant Insert Wearing.
1. Secure the waist belt by fastening the buckle.
Tighten the waist belt by pulling on the adjustable
strap. The carrier's panel should be centered to your body.
2. Hold your child so that he can wrap his legs around your waist.
3. Use one hand to support the child while the other
to lift panel up over the child's back.
4. While supporting the child with one arm, slip the other arm under the strap.
5. Then slip the other arm under the other strap.
Make sure your child's bottom is deep in the panel just above the waist belt.
6. Buckle the chest belt behind your shoulders to
secure your child in the carrier.
7. Adjust the carrier so that your child is comfortable and
close to your body by pulling on the adjustable straps for a snug fit.
8. Enjoy :)
We recommend this wearing method for children over 12 months old. As babies get heavier, wearing them on the back is more comfortable for the wearer. It is a great position for children as they can see more. If your child is very small, you can choose to put the hip belt higher, all the way on your waist. This will provide a better "over the shoulder" view for your child.
1. Secure the waist belt by fastening the buckle. Tighten the waist belt by pulling on the adjustable strap. The carrier's panel should be centered to the back of your body. Slip the strap over one arm.
2. Place your child on your hip. Use the arm that is free from the strap to rotate your child from the hip position into the carrier. (Please have someone assist you until you are comfortable to perform this step on your own.)
3. While your child is rotated from the hip position into the carrier, use your other arm to secure the child. Slightly lean forward so that your child is resting their weight on your back.
4. Pull the panel up with your free arm and slip your arm through the other strap like you are wearing a back pack.
5. Make sure your child's bottom is deep in the carrier just above the waist belt.
6. Happy Babywearing :)
More from this collection
- Abby's Lane
- Baby Carriers
- Baby Wearing Video Tutorials
- Blankets & Swaddles
- Cloth Diaper Accessories
- Cloth Diaper Covers/ Sets
- Cloth Diapers
- Diaper Inserts/Liners
- Exclusive Updates and Promotions
- Fitteds & Pocket Fitteds
- For Moms
- For the Home
- Gift Certificates
- Gifts for Baby
- Mommycon 2017
- One Size Diapers
- Play Time & Books
- Pocket Diapers
- Sale Items
- Swim Diapers/Sun Hats
- Training Pants
- Used Baby Carriers
- Wool Diapering