Tula Toddler Carriers
Gnome Place Like Home below, cotton fabric designed and printed in the U.S. Exclusive to Abby's Lane:
Sophie below, cotton fabric designed and printed in the U.S. Exclusive to Abby's Lane:
Bella below, exclusive to Abby's Lane:
JET below, a half canvas carrier (the entire front will be a print canvas material for a wrap conversion "look")
Dew Drop below:
Brushed Stone below:
Poppy Sky below:
Flora Blue below:
Pink Zig Zag below:
Forest House below:
Message In A Bottle below:
Look For Helpers below:
Daydreamer Winter Solstice below:
Daydreamer Spring Equinox below:
Little Robots below:
Tropical Tower below:
Pineapple Palm below:
Puppy Love below:
Montana Sunset below:
Batik Abalone below:
So EndEEring below:
Alpaca Love below:
Oh My! below:
Grey Zig Zag below:
Grey Hummingbird below:
Purple Hummingbird below:
The Star below:
Hot Air Balloon below:
Benefits of Tula Carriers:
â€¢ Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
â€¢ Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
â€¢ High quality, 100% cotton with Ã–ko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
â€¢ Highest quality Duraflex buckles
â€¢ Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
â€¢ Hood to support baby's head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind
â€¢ Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
â€¢ Three section hip belt that contours around waist
â€¢ Machine Washable
â€¢ Panel: 18" tall and 19" wide â€¢ Weight of the carrier is 2 lbs
This carrier comes with:
â€¢ Instruction brochure
We now offer a 30 day risk-free trial period on all Tula Baby Carriers (in either size) bought at full price from our store. We will backdate this offer to January 23rd, 2014, to our previous buyers as well.
HOW IT WORKS:
-Purchase your new Tula Baby Carrier in either Standard or Toddler size from us
-Take 30 days to love it, wear it, use it. For any reason if you decide it needs a new home, email us for the return form to send back with it
-Your only cost is shipping it back to us, we will not deduct any shipping fees to you from your refund
-Refund for the price you paid will be issued upon receiving your carrier
It is that easy!
Baby Carrier Instructions
Tula Ergonomic Baby Carriers comply with the European Safety Norm for Soft Carriers EN 13209- 2:2006.
The Front & Back (below) Carry is designed for children not less than 7kg. If your baby is under 7 kg, please use our instructions for Infant Insert Wearing.
1. Secure the waist belt by fastening the buckle.
Tighten the waist belt by pulling on the adjustable
strap. The carrier's panel should be centered to your body.
2. Hold your child so that he can wrap his legs around your waist.
3. Use one hand to support the child while the other
to lift panel up over the child's back.
4. While supporting the child with one arm, slip the other arm under the strap.
5. Then slip the other arm under the other strap.
Make sure your child's bottom is deep in the panel just above the waist belt.
6. Buckle the chest belt behind your shoulders to
secure your child in the carrier.
7. Adjust the carrier so that your child is comfortable and
close to your body by pulling on the adjustable straps for a snug fit.
8. Enjoy :)
We recommend this wearing method for children over 12 months old. As babies get heavier, wearing them on the back is more comfortable for the wearer. It is a great position for children as they can see more. If your child is very small, you can choose to put the hip belt higher, all the way on your waist. This will provide a better "over the shoulder" view for your child.
1. Secure the waist belt by fastening the buckle. Tighten the waist belt by pulling on the adjustable strap. The carrier's panel should be centered to the back of your body. Slip the strap over one arm.
2. Place your child on your hip. Use the arm that is free from the strap to rotate your child from the hip position into the carrier. (Please have someone assist you until you are comfortable to perform this step on your own.)
3. While your child is rotated from the hip position into the carrier, use your other arm to secure the child. Slightly lean forward so that your child is resting their weight on your back.
4. Pull the panel up with your free arm and slip your arm through the other strap like you are wearing a back pack.
5. Make sure your child's bottom is deep in the carrier just above the waist belt.
6. Happy Babywearing :)
More from this collection
- Abby's Lane
- Baby Carriers
- Baby Wearing Video Tutorials
- Cloth Diaper Accessories
- Cloth Diaper Covers/ Sets
- Diaper Inserts/Liners
- Exclusive Updates and Promotions
- Fitteds & Pocket Fitteds
- For Moms
- For the Home
- Gift Certificates
- Gifts for Baby
- One Size Diapers
- Pocket Diapers
- Sale Items
- Swim Diapers/Sun Hats
- Training Pants
- Used Baby Carriers
- Wool Diapering